Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yay! A blog!

Hey you -

Okay, I've gotten lots of questions and comments via email by now, and this site has been BEGGING for a blog. So here it is.

I created it so that people could comment and occasionally interact with me. I may or may not be able to respond to everything that comes through the pipeline, since this is a hobby and the demands of my Life Coaching work requires some sacrifices. So we'll see how it goes.

I guess we can start here: what do you think of the site? Are there are comments you'd like to share publicly about it?

-Vicky Jo

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicky Jo said...

Uhhhh.... beyond the fact that I don't fully understand your request, my guess is that I'm not willing to do all that work. I'm spending a bit more time on this blog than is probably good for me, given that I don't earn any money from it (in fact, it costs me money). I need to be spending time developing my professional coaching website, working on my next CD, writing articles to get my name out there, and otherwise marketing my coach and self-discovery services.

I organized the site and the blog as best I could, and I apologize if it isn't as effective for your needs as it could be.

September 01, 2006  
Blogger Vicky Jo said...

Uhhh.... my temptation is to call that "introspecting." I think all IN's do it. There is some argument between Jung and Keirsey about whether all introverts do it, or whether all iNtuiting types do it. This distinction is at the core of their differences.

Anyway, I'm wondering if that's the same thing or not.

September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home